Providing a caring, secure learning environment where we trust and value each other and develop belief and respect for self and others.
We celebrate effort and achievement by encouraging everyone to ” Reach for the Stars”
Motivating children through creating a happy, caring, secure and positive learning environment which celebrates children’s intellectual growth and achievements whilst also ensuring that emotional and social development are duly recognised and rewarded.
Developing the whole child by promoting values and life skills such as:
- Trust & honesty
- Autonomy & independence
- Awareness of their physical ability
- Aesthetic appreciation
- Communication & interpersonal skills
- Collaboration & co-operation skills
- Empathy for & towards others
- Learning their rights & responsibilities and those of others
- Caring for their environment