The school colours are navy blue and white. It is very important that all pupils wear the full school uniform:
- Navy blue sweatshirt with school logo or navy blue pullover or navy blue cardigan
- White or light blue shirt/white or light blue polo shirt
- Navy blue trousers or skirt (jogging bottoms or tracksuit should not be worn as part of uniform)
- Black school shoes (Training shoes should not be worn as part of school uniform)
- Navy blue school shorts (sports shorts should not be worn as part of school uniform)
- White or light blue polo shirt
- Gingham dress in blue or white
- Black school shoes (training shoes should not be worn as part of school uniform)
- A book bag must be brought to school each day so that your child’s reading book can be taken home safely.
Where to purchase school uniform
Sweatshirts, cardigans, fleeces and book bags with the school logo are available to purchase from: Crossbow School Wear, 31 Broadway Market, London, E8 4PH.
Every child should have their PE kit on their peg at the beginning of the week in case there is a change to timetabled lessons:
- Black tracksuit bottoms or shorts
- Red T-shirt
- Outdoor PE shoes (black trainers)
We ask that all children’s clothes should have names on please.