Our playcentre provides opportunities for creative play, recreation and self-expression in a variety of settings. Many of the play activities help children acquire the skill, knowledge and understanding which will be useful to them at home, school and the communities in which they live.
Your children will discover new things, experiment and practice with new ideas and develop new skills, which will ultimately develop their confidence and self-esteem. Typical activities include: art and crafts, board games, free play, sports, outdoor games, music, drama and cookery.
- Children must book their places in advance and all registration forms must be completed and signed by the parent or carer upon registration.
- Our provision operates until 6:00 pm, allowing parents and carers more flexibility with later collection times.
- A light, healthy snack is provided for children, along with a drink (snacks from home are not required).
- Any child over the age of five can attend playcentre.
- Provision is allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Please download a copy of our latest placycentre fees and charges.
Register Your Child
Please contact the Extended Services team on 0208 985 6176 option 1 if you have any questions regarding playcentre. On occasion the Extended Services team are out of the office, planning creative sessions for our children, so please do a leave a message on the answering machine, and a member of the team will give you a call as soon as possible.
If you’d like to contact the playcentre directly between the hours of 3:30pm and 6pm, please call 0208 985 6176 – option 4.