Our Breakfast Club is hugely successful and offers a safe and stimulating start to the day for many of our children.
A range of activities is organised by our dedicated Breakfast Club staff, and a choice of food is also available between 8:00am and 8:30am. This is made up of cereals, toast, scrambled eggs, fruit, yogurts, juice, milk and more. Children can choose what they would like to eat each morning, and our experienced team encourage children to eat a balanced nutritious breakfast, so that their bodies and brains are refueled and ready for a day of learning.
Our Breakfast Club is relaxed and friendly, providing a great platform for children to socialise and make new friends. If you would like your child to join us at Breakfast Club as either a regular attendee or on an ad-hoc basis, please complete a registration form and return to the school office.
Please note: If the club is over-subscribed, places are offered on a first come, first served basis.
- The fee for Breakfast Club is £2 per day, and will increase too £3 per day in September 2019.
- All fees must be paid in advance via our online payments system.
- Monday – Friday, term time only, 8:00 am – 8:45 am.
- The kitchen closes promptly at 8:30 am.
- It is important that you bring your child to the school office and sign them into breakfast club in the morning.
- After 8:30 am, breakfast will not be available, although children may still arrive to join in breakfast club activities.
- All children must stay in the club until the bell goes at 8:45 am when they go straight to class.
- Infant children are walked over to the Infant part of the School by our team.
If you have any questions regarding the Breakfast Club please speak to Mr Ekeama KEkeama@baden-powell.hackney.sch.uk on 0208 985 6176 option 1. He is always happy to help!